to visit the Blackstone Industries website.Click here
to visit the Zona Tool website. Zona is best known for razor saws, other hobby and hand tools and is also a manufacturing division of Blackstone Industries.Click here
to visit the the Foredom website. Foredom, another manufacturing division of Blackstone Industries, is the world's leading manufacturer of flexible shaft power tools. Foredom is also known for precision bench-top power tools and a wide selection of quality rotary accessories.We welcome international customers:
For security reasons, payment by verified PAYPAL account is required if the 'Bill To' and 'Ship To' addresses do not match and either one is outside the US.Shipping & Handling Information:
* Most orders ship within seven business days upon receipt. * We ship 5 days a week, Monday through Friday from our factory in Bethel, Connecticut. * Orders arriving after 12:00 PM (ET) will take an additional day to ship. * Orders requesting priority shipping need to be placed no later than 12:00 PM (ET), Monday through Friday. * Please be aware that we are a factory and not a warehouse or distribution center. Therefore, we are unable to fulfill Monday delivery times for orders placed after 12:00 PM (ET) on Friday and any time Saturday or Sunday. * Merchandise purchased through this site are F.O.B. at Bethel, CT. Title to the merchandise passes to you at the time of delivery by Blackstone Industries Inc to a common carrier, as well as responsibility for all shipping fees. * In the rare instance an item is out of stock, our customer service department will contact you. We can ship a partial order only with customer approval. You may cancel an order with a back-ordered item at any time prior to fulfillment. Please contact Customer Service at 203-792-8622 or email email@example.com.Shipping & Handling within the Continental US:
* Orders of any size and weight are shipped via UPS at a flat rate of $9.00 which includes handling. * UPS tracking numbers are emailed to customers when items are shipped. If you do not receive a tracking number, please contact Customer Service at 203-792-8622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Shipping & Handling to Alaska, Hawaii, PR, US Territories and Military Bases:
* Orders of any size and weight are shipped via USPS Domestic Priority Mail at a flat rate of $11.50 which includes handling. * Tracking numbers are emailed to customers when items are shipped. If you do not receive a tracking number, please contact Customer Service at 203-792-8622 or email email@example.com.Shipping & Handling to Canada:
* Orders of any size and weight are shipped via USPS International Priority Mail at a flat rate of $24.00 which includes handling. * Tracking numbers are emailed to customers when items are shipped. If you do not receive a tracking number, please contact Customer Service at 203-792-8622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Shipping & Handling to Other Countries:
Argentina; Aruba; Australia; Austria; Bahamas; Barbados; Belgium; Bermuda; Brazil; Cayman Islands; Chile; China; Costa Rica; Cyprus; Denmark; Egypt; Fiji; Finland; France; France, Metropolitan; Germany; Greece; Guatemala; Hong Kong; Iceland; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Jamaica; Japan; Korea, Republic of; Kuwait; Luxembourg; Macau; Malawi; Mexico; Netherlands; Netherlands Antilles; New Caledonia; New Zealand; Norfolk Island; Norway; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Taiwan; Thailand; Trinidad and Tobago; Turkey; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; and Venezuela
* Orders will be shipped USPS Express Mail International at a $30. flat rate.
* The Olson factory and shipping facility are located in Bethel, Connecticut, USA. We ship our products Monday through Friday (there is no shipping over the weekend). The shipping facility is open between the hours of 7:30am and 3:30pm ET.
* Most overseas orders will ship within three business days.
* Orders arriving after 12:00 PM (ET) will take an additional day to ship.
* Please be aware that we are a factory and not a warehouse or distribution center. Therefore, we are unable to fulfill Monday delivery times for orders placed after 12:00 PM (ET) on Friday and any time Saturday or Sunday.
* All items purchased through this site are F.O.B. at Bethel, CT. Title to the merchandise passes to you at the time of delivery by Blackstone Industries, Inc. to the United States Postal Service.
* The Olson Saw Company, a Division of Blackstone Industries, Inc. is not responsible for and can offer no specific advice on import fees, duty, customs or taxes that you may be charged when your merchandise reaches you and urges you to consult your local government import office with any questions.
Terms and Conditions
Blackstone Industries, Inc. operates this web site. The web site address for Blackstone Industries, Inc. is: http://www.blackstoneind.com. The mailing address is: Blackstone Industries, Inc. 16 Stony Hill Road, Bethel, CT 06801 By using this web site you agree that your access to and use of this web site and all purchases of merchandise through this web site are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and all applicable laws, and that any such access or use is undertaken at your own risk. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please exit this site immediately. These terms and conditions further are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be reflected on this page of this web site.State Tax:
We collect state sales tax when shipping within the State of Connecticut.Payment:
We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. We welcome international customers. For security reasons, payment by verified PAYPAL account is required if the 'Bill To' and 'Ship To' addresses do not match and either one is outside the US.Return Policy:
We offer a 14-day money back guarantee. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Upon receipt of your order be sure to inspect it each item, and if you are not completely satisfied, just return it for a full refund less S/H charges. Returns are accepted without a restocking fee provided that the item is in A-1 condition and has not been used. If you find it necessary to return an item to us for repair, replacement or refund, repackage it securely in an outer carton and send it, prepaid and insured, to Blackstone Industries, Inc., 16 Stony Hill Road, Bethel, CT 06801. Be sure to include, inside the package, a copy of your sales or packing slip and a note describing the problem with the item and what you want us to do (repair, replace, or refund).Damaged in Delivery:
For your protection, please do not sign for merchandise until you inspect for damage. We make every effort to prevent shipping damage. In the event merchandise is received damaged or merchandise is missing, please keep the original shipping carton and take the following important steps: Quickly contact your local UPS office for a Damage Inspection report. Request that UPS return the merchandise to us. Please do not return the merchandise yourself, as this may delay your reorder or credit. Contact our Customer Service Department with the Damage Call Tag number issued to you by UPS and we’ll arrange for reorder or credit.Defective Merchandise:
If you receive a defective item, please contact Customer Service between 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (ET), Monday - Friday at: (203) 792-8622, or e-mail us at email@example.com. Always have your order number when you call.General Information and Misprints
Purchaser, by placing an order, makes an offer to purchase pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer, if accepted by Blackstone Industries, Inc., is accepted within the State of Connecticut, and purchaser consents to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Connecticut for the limited purpose of dispute arising between the parties resulting from this transaction and agrees that the laws of the State of Connecticut shall apply.
By opening or using a product purchased from us, the purchaser agrees to be bound by the term and conditions of sale as set forth below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of sale, please ship the product back to us unopened within 5 days of receipt via UPS Ground Service shipping for a full refund (less S/H charges).
Blackstone Industries, Inc. makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, and none shall be implied by law. Final determination of suitability of any item sold for the use contemplated by purchaser is the sole responsibility of the purchase, and seller shall have no responsibility in connection with such determination.
Blackstone Industries, Inc. will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages resulting from the sale, non-delivery, use or improper function of any equipment purchased from us. The responsibility, if any is imposed, of Blackstone Industries, Inc. in regard to any item purchased shall be limited to the monetary value of the merchandise purchased.
This catalog and web site is intended to be a guide only. Some items illustrated are for display purposes only, and are not necessarily included in the purchase price. Specifications may change without notice.
All items offered for sale are subject to availability. Many items in this catalog and web site come from various sources. Blackstone Industries, Inc. is, therefore, bound to fluctuating currency exchange rates, making it necessary to occasionally increase prices. In addition some domestic and overseas products may be discontinued without our prior knowledge. Should this apply to your order, we will notify you immediately. We reaffirm our pledge to offer excellent service and the highest quality at the lowest price.
We made every effort to provide you with an error-free catalog and website, in the event there is a misprint, we reserve the right to correct copy or pricing to reflect actual current status.
We are not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors. Pictures are for illustration purposes only and may not be exact.Legal Notices:
All content included as part of this site, such as text, logos, graphics, images and button icons, is the property of Blackstone Industries, Inc., or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. The compilation, collection, arrangement and assembly of all such content is the exclusive property of Blackstone Industries, Inc., and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used in this site is the property Blackstone Industries, Inc. or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All such content and software may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, such as reproducing, distributing or commercially exploiting such content and software, is strictly prohibited.
"Foredom Electric", “Olson Saw”, “Zona Tool”, Edge Finisher”, and “Typhoon Bur” are trademarks of Blackstone Industries, Inc., and are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws.