Each sheet of 3M Micro Graded Wet/Dry Polishing paper assortment is 8-1/2″ x 11″. Each grade is color coded for easy identification and is listed below from finest to coarsest. Micron / Color / Abrasive 1 / white Aluminum Oxide 2 / aqua Aluminum Oxide 3 / pink Aluminum Oxide 9 / light blue Aluminum Oxide 15 / gray Silicon Carbide 30 / green Silicon Carbide
Aluminum Oxide / Silicon Carbide 3M polishing papers with super flexible non-woven backings for polishing flat or curved softer surfaces: acrylic, polyurethane, solid surface composites, fiberglass, aluminum, precious metals and finished wood. Use with or without water. Work in sequence from coarsest to finest grade (1-30).
Comprised of micron graded aluminum oxide and silicone carbide particles slurry coated onto a non-woven synthetic backing, the superior flexibility of this product allows for fast and easy finishing and polishing on flat and contoured surfaces.
• Finish plastic, polyurethane, wood, and solid surface composites
• Removes scratches and restores transparency to acrylic and polycarbonate windows on buses, aircraft and trains
• Precision micron grading provides a uniform, consistent finish.
• Faster hand-sanding and buffing time.
• Reduces finishing steps.
• Use wet or dry.
• CD/DVD repair
• Metal and alloy finishing
• Finish jewelry and precious metals
• Color-coded micron grading for easy selection.
Cut into strips for Sanding Sticks or make bands using tape for Finger Sanders. 3M™ Wetordry™ Polishing Papers provide excellent flexibility for finishing and polishing plastics, metal and coatings.